The intermediate course is for the confident excel users who are comfortable using basic formulas and pivot tables. The main focus of intermediate Excel course is the quality analysis and manipulation of big data. It includes advanced lookup formulas and tricks to efficiently use excel tables.
The following formulas are learned and practiced during the intermediate excel course:
- Text and formatting formulas: TEXT, REPT, UPPER, LOWER combined with previously learned LEN, PROPER, MID, LEFT, RIGHT.
- Calculations: SUMIFS, COUNTIF, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK. AVERAGE, MAX, MIN.
- Logical formulas: IF, IFERROR, ISNA, ISERROR, AND, OR.
- Reference formulas: MATCH, INDEX, OFFSET, nested VLOOKUP.
The expected duration of the intermediate excel course is 14-17 hours. Presentation part is 8-10 hours (split into several sessions 2 hours each) and practical homework part that will take in total approximately 7 hours to be completed.
Participants will receive a digital certificate via email that can be added to LinkedIn.
You can apply to this course directly on the website through events interface or by contacting us at email@example.com
- Web building, design and development
- Excel Courses in Prague
- VBA (Macros)
We accept benefity.cz points as payments.