With VBA you can automate anything starting from small tweaks within excel up to manipulation of various applications outside Microsoft Office. For example you can set up automatic generation of hundreds of reports sent to hundreds of email recipients in excel, zip of PDF formats all in one click.
VBA really gives unlimited possibilities and learning it – is extremely interesting and entertaining. Learning with us will give you possibility to start creating nice macros from the very beginning.
Advantages of VBA over other programming languages:
- You can do a lot of automatons even being a beginner in VBA
- VBA doesn’t require additional installations, it is already present on all computers that have Microsoft Office
- Learning curve is simpler and more entertaning
- It perfectly works with MS office applications and can access easily other applications like Internet Explorer, Lotus Notes, WinRAR, Google Chrome, SAP and others
Some apps that can be automated using VBA:
The VBA course is divided into 2 parts.
First part (beginner – intermediate) starts from the very beginning. It introduces such terms as argument, object, property, value, variable. It involves various manipulations and automation within Microsoft Excel – Automating copy pasting, calculation, formatting, creation/deletion of worksheets, workbooks, ranges copying the files. It also includes working with functions and dependent subroutines as well as creation of custom triggers for various situations. During this course you will learn to create, design and manage the user-forms (beautiful forms to interact with users).
Second part (intermediate – advanced) is focused on introducing other Microsoft Office objects (Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word) as well as non-Office objects (file scripting, text manipulation, SAP, internet explorer, acrobat PDF processing etc). After completing the second part, you will be capable of automating practically everything. You will be able to
- automatically populate the web forms
- search through, cut, merge and mange the PDF files
- automatically create emails (including attachments)
- quickly work with text files
- manage the Access databases in the back-end